Thursday, December 3, 2009

No, seriously

A tee shirt that also functions as a rock guitar. Plays all the major chords and allows the wearer to strum all the big hits. My favourite function? The volume goes to 11. Bonus points for anyone who knows what that means.

Don't believe me? Looky here:




Think big and form a whole band. Did you notice the guy in the back? He's playing drums on his chest.

Wait, it gets better. At ThinkGeek there's a shirt with built-in personal sound effects. You can move through life with your own soundtrack!



A ring that functions as a bottle opener? A baseball cap that broadcasts free WiFi locations, an Albert Einstein action figure?

My Christmas shopping just became a whole lot easier.

I found ThinkGeek after reading an article in last Sunday's New York Times Magazine. They talked about ThinkGeek posting a link to a gag gift every April 1st, but the "gags" were requested in such huge numbers that they ended up selling them.

Read it here.

3 comments:

Yutha said...

I know! I know! It's from Spinal Tap.

nightsmusic said...

I think I'll pass on the musical apparel. I live with a man whose body turns into a musical instrument once he falls asleep. That's more than enough, thanks :-P

A Novel Woman said...

Yay for Yutha! And I hear you, NM.